Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Ooo I like her personality. It's refreshing to see an "i don't give a fuck" heroine.

Looks promising! Thanks for translating. I don't want to sound demanding but I hope there are more chapters since this is too good

Thank you for the chapter! The story seems promising and the art is really nice to look at.

Ohho, it's not "avoid the death flag being a good person" but "bring it on!!! I not f*cking care with the plot"

Thank you for the chapter

Group Leader
"if you like the aura of a duke's house, then get married to jake instead" LMFOAOOO WTFF THIS IS FUNNY
thank you!

I didn't know what to expect when I opened this but I was pleasantly surprised. This is very funny, will follow.

Thanks for translating this!! The MC sounds amazing and the story interesting! Also amazing work! All the care with the sfx are amazing.

I hope this doesn't sound bad but shouldn't be "mage" instead of "sniper"? Also, it's that guy a billionaire or a merchant? Idk billionaire and sniper sounds weird for the setting.

Also, there is moments where the tl sounds weird/clunky, a small suggestion but maybe you guys could get more PRs and QCs to help with it.

Anyway, thanks so much for the chapter and I will continue to follow you group work and cheer for you guys.

Contributor
@irmaars21
It's says '저격수' which is sniper
and '대부호' Means millionaire/billionaire.
if there's any severe mistakes please do tell us in our discord.

Users who are viewing this thread