Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Whew. What a tiring life she lives 😂 what with the trashy fiance and brother, i wish she wouldn't die an early death because of high blood pressure

SO MANY RELEASES TODAY?!!!!!!! BLESS YOU TRANSLATORS 🥺😭🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Group Leader
I have mad respect for the scanlation team that’s working on this manhwa. It’s so slow and one panel equates one dialogue like, really??? We don’t need that much details sobs

Double-page supporter
BLESS OUR TRANSLATOR GODS also i am betting Jake is a closet siscon

All she has to do is tell people that he keeps cheating on her and he keeps making her witness it...
The guards can confirm that he's been bringing women into the palace

She's going the roundabout way instead of thinking logically of how to make them understand WHY she would "suddenly" want to dissolve her engagement..
She needs to realize no one will understand her wacky ways..

@Miistis
I think even if she did tell them that they wouldn’t believe her and I doubt the guard would say anything because the person he’s accusing of being a cheater is the soon to be king

Please someone tell me when things become better for the MC, because right now it's starting to become annoying to see how all the shit is thrown at her (yes her reactions sometimes are hilarious, but it's starting to get tiring...)

Dex-chan lover
Ah man I hope the male lead is introduced soon. I love her but the situation continuously being the absolute worst for her is a little stressful.

13 ch and it doesn't feel like it progressed anything and my soul can't take the wait. FUFFFFFFFFgribn'

Why doesn’t she TELL ANYONE SHE DOESN’T WANT TO MARRY HIM

AAAGGGHHHH

That maid made my heart feel a bit better. The last few chapters were bad for my heart and so stressful

@1pwny

if i told someone that i dont want to eat cheese anymore they'd think i'm fuckin crazy because i scream about loving cheese everyday

Group Leader
@ johnrevenge
she picks up blue hairs in chapter 15. she finally starts kicking some ass in 22, which ends on a cliffhanger and is as far as is the current released raw

Users who are viewing this thread