Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

i'm a bit disappointed
i don't really like it when authors have characters that just have sudden "moments" of smartness
like why are they so smart when they have to humiliate their enemies but so dumb in from of lovers etc

i meant at what moment would nine just run tf out of there like that, seeming terrified and apologizing, just to go to the restroom ?
she's also pretty oblivious to her dad's feelings. i mean, idk for sure how he feels but definitely doesn't hate her like she thinks he does

Dex-chan lover
Guess in one way or another Melissa will keep hating werewolves

First off, judging from Melissa's perspective, and everything, Yuri doesn't deserve those horrible horrible 4 guys. Like, Idk for sure but she seems like a really sweet and an actual decent human being. And those 4, well dk the other 2 welll but I'm p sure they're shitty. Especially the jerk trying to kill baby nine. Hopefully this new werewolf guy meets a terrible end somehow.

Also nine is just too cute! And I love Mel, she deserves to be truly happy cause her smile is quite cute ( not the scary one lol)

Need more moments of these cuties together

Protect nine!!!! Little smol nine>< my eyes are blessed seeing him^^ Poor melissa, you and nine belong together! Melissa is the knight and shining armor for both Nine and Yuri!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Excuse me!?
We are Nine protection squad!!!
No one shall hurt our baby!! 😭😭⚔️😭💙

Dex-chan lover
While idk about the other 2 candidates, I don't want Yuri with the Prince. Melissa's brother (depends on his personality, but so far he's an awkward shut in) at least better.

And nooo, protect the puppy 😭

Thank you dear translator(s) I've been dieing to see the rest if this translated!!!! Love you guys!!!!😘😘😘

Double-page supporter
👀👀👀👀 yuri and melissa ship...?!? 👀👀👀👀 ALSO THANK YOU TRANSLATOR FOR THE UPLOADS 💕💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread