Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
@Umesan Those four holding it up are the ML of the novel this world is in: Prince Bitchass, Brother Fuckstick, Rich Merchant Guy we haven't met yet, and Mr Wereshit

Dex-chan lover
Lol I'm calling my dad, the ultimate rich girl move

And when the servants said she was a goddess, if only they could see her face they'd change that tune

Dex-chan lover
Pure utter nonsense and comedy in this and I am loving it!
Gona find the auhtor/artists main site so I can donate money to the person. This is pure entertainment and I want it to continue.

Am I the only one who thinks that Melissa and Jack would be cute together? Their personalities are really similar and they'd be funny together.

Then again, I also have a thing for tan redheads, so maybe I'm biased.

This chapter is comedy gold

I haven't laughed so much reading anything in a while

Thank god I waited to binge-read it up to this moment, ah, the satisfaction of her showing them their place~ Can't wait for more

Wow, you're very sweet to us! Thanks for the mass update! And Melissa is about to teach these ML who is the real boss!

Dex-chan lover
Finally, something works in her favor and people actually listen to her. Hopefully this continues.

Oh, yesss. This story used to drag on because they dedicated so much of the space in Melissa's internal thoughts, but now I really feel like it has a good pace.

Users who are viewing this thread