Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

@Mojo Yeah, same feel. I immediately get turned off by series that have that kinda stuff front and center all the time. It's not like it's bad, I can respect it, it's just not for me? I personally can't take a character seriously if they're dressed stupidly all the time.

I mean, it's fine here. This isn't that's serious to begin with, it's pretty funny. But you get what I mean.

This webtoon never fail to amuse me. Kudos to the author, artist, and the translators. 😭😂

Ahhhhhh!!!! She’s so cool!!!! So glad she snatched up that op sword!

Oh my gosh things are finally working out for her. Love how she beat him into submission. And that reveal! Nines looks so beautiful! 😭

Such a cathartic chapter! Hopefully things keep going up from here. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thank you so much for the new chapter!

seems like stupid is heredity in that crown prince family. how could you forget that superbly OP sword that could be a royal family heirloom just like that??
the MC is super cooolllll!!! i love this so much (except for her incredibly long self thought)

Double-page supporter
Fuck him up, my lady!!!

Wow she wrecked gooood~ I love her

Thank you for the update!

Jack really is too dumb to live. He trespasses on their property and starts a fight and wonders why he's met with hostility instead of helpfulness.
Yes to bara!Melissa though, we need more female leads like her.

Thanks for the update!

what a fun story.

^ this comment is endorsed by the chapters 235+ comments in under 9hours from upload xD

Lol stupid king who didn't remember such a sacred sword🤣🤣 And his stupidity's inherited to the crown prince.. Lololol😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread