there are some purple flowers asa background,
saw the handsome blue guy smiling, and a badass girl sat in front of him,
and im like :
"Woah."

thank you for translating!!

honestly what could nine have even done to deserve
his tongue and fangs being ripped out 🤬

wtf i’m so pissed.

That's it !! Melissa is officially the best villainess EVER. Other ladies who are isekaied and finds themselves in supposedly "Evil" role. That's how it's done ladies and gents. Take note because that sister just owned them all. 😂😂

The wolf isn't that bad compared to the shitty prince to be honest. Aside from the fact that he hurt our beloved Nine.

Also, the memes are very strong in this one. I love it so much

This is a masterpiece! Like, putting memes in between the story, I am gonna die laughing at this Lol Thank you for the translation!

This webtoon went from "oh, another one of these" to one of my favorite ongoing series over the last three chapters. Amazing.

Omg. Melissa is so relatable. Like other mcs would turn over into a new leaf but her. Hahaha. No, well she isn't the villain that is envious of others but she is now a normal human being capable of being a kween. She's so sassy i love that about her.

Lmao I love her
It's always great seeing Melissa being an absolute queen new chapters, thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
I love characters like these. Where instead of patiently waiting for the plot they give no fucks about fucking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread