Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Yona with that panel of her with gold coins in the background strangely reminds me of Saber in Fate.

Instead by driven by food, Yona is driven by money. 😂

Anyway, thank you for the update. 🥰

much as i like yona, the repeated money schtick makes me wonder if she could just be bought to betray our
Code:
heroine
villainess. if money is the only thing that motivates her, then that rich green-haired guy could pawn her or something...

That's cool. By the way this is going, it seems they won't turn the FL into the villain like they usually do. She seems cute and goofy so far.

@Darkmint13 To be fair there was a note underneath the pic for the sfx that said awkward. So I think it was an awkward laugh. She was probably embarrassed/didn't know what to say. They should of translated that one in the pic or wrote it bigger.

Dex-chan lover
Hm. . . guessing Jake was supposed to rescue Yuri while he went on his trip.

Dex-chan lover
@Dudley Well, a couple of considerations come to mind. For one, she mentioned something about aggressive intent with the explanation about her bite wound doing this to her I believe. Another thing is whether healing magic is just special or not, it could be a different power source all together like the difference between arcane and divine magic in some settings. Maybe Yuri's powers are more priestly than they are arcane. I feel like this is the kind of situation where it will all come down to speculation because the author can't be bothered to explain it, as the magic mechanics aren't all that important to the overall story. Which is unfortunate, I like knowing the specifics of this kind of stuff myself.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri's reaction is a bit unrealistic, I mean how could she not be terrified? She can't do anything to those guys, and the bandits are talking about selling her (human trafficking /sex slave)

Users who are viewing this thread