Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

We encountered a wild Yuri. THROW YOUR MASTERBALLS PEOPLE. WE‘LL CATCH HER AND TAKE HER INTO OUR HAREM COLLECTION

Dex-chan lover
Yuri is adorable and Yona is my husband.

One thing I like about the art in this series is that canonically attractive characters are actually drawn that way, as opposed to all of the chapters having the same general look and the attractiveness being an informed trait.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, manners for mad skillz sounds like a solid min-max if I’ve ever heard one.

I love the expression of nine, so sweet... Also love how she cuts to the deal I don't know how many chapters we are cutting if this was cliche. XD

Hahha this webtoon always make me laugh 😂 and i think yuri joining will join her lol

I love how the art manages to draw each characters charms different each. all of them are attractive, yes, but their individual attractiveness are unique from the others. Nine gives off a the softest vibe im actually crying. Yuris smile are clumsy and uncoordinated that makes it impossible to hate her. Yona is yona you all know what i mean. Yona could accidentally step on me and id ask her to use my face as a welcome mat.

Dex-chan lover
We all know that Yuri is gotta be the yuri.

Or maybe not!

Lookin' forward to next chapter already!

I love this story so much. The author is so great at this, there's never a disappointing moment or useless word.

Users who are viewing this thread