Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
LOL PEACOCK?? PEE-COCK? COCK??? HAHHAHAHHAHAAHAA
Many thanks

I beg you ô great god! let some Yuri take place. At least just once for the next chapter like they are pretending to be together so this guy get away.PLEASE Q.Q

Fed-Kun's army
Peacock melody a very appropriate name considering peacock calls sound like actual brain melting noise

Double-page supporter
Ok, hmm... did someone really make a game with such Capture Targets?

@Nayrael No, a book, which is exceptionally worse since that means he did that and yet is STILL considered a Love Interest. At least in not-dark otome that would be considered the dark/bad route

Double-page supporter
I am in love with the heroine! Unlike the book she recognizes how shitty the male leads are and is not having it, died when it show'd she was hiding from the prince lol
And Nine was so cute here😊
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The only reason I can’t say I knew I he was a douchebag just from reading his name is that his name was the last thing introduced.

Eh I hope there isn't actually yuri involved. Just great female friendship working together against the douchebags. :3

Double-page supporter
@MayhemTrinkets Ah yeah right, I forgot this isn't a game but a book (probably because the four love interests makes it sound like a multi-route story). Now I am actually confused at the Heroine's disgust, wouldn't she be the same person as in the books and like the guys? (if it were an Otome game, I'd take it that she could be a bland self-insert so now just got a real personality)
I guess I might be reading too much into a comedy webcomic... or maybe she is Isekai'd as well. Wouldn't be the first time both the Villainess and the Heroine were Isekai'd.

Users who are viewing this thread