Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

NINE WHAT A CUTIE YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thanks for translating this T_T

Nine is too adorable!!!!

Also, Peacock (hehehe) looks like that green haired guy from Abandonment Empress! XD

Im so extra frickin dumb.

I just realized the irony and missed the foreshadowing of the implications of the "angel" female lead's name being Yuri.

I should've known she would've fallen for the Melissa 😂

But, wow, stubbing her toe and stepping on a lego(can't believe that exists in the time period). I have no words😬

YURI IS DEFINITELY HAVING A CASE OF THE DOKIS FOR MELISSA !
On another note... I don't think I've ever seen a manwha where the expressions are THAT great. Seriously, every panel you got an expression or more that just made me crack like CRAZY ! Yuri and Nine are such memes, I swear XD Their little contest over who gets to stay with Melissa was also just *chef's kiss*.
This is so fucking good. Like, I know the canon end couple is not my favourite, but I just can't drop this series when it's THAT good. I'm hooked <3

I remember seeing a translation of the end of the chapter where they introduced the name of Peacock Melody and I laughed so hard thinking it was a mistranslation (considering it was done via google translate) ....

I CAN"T BELIEVE HIS NAME IS ACTUALLY PEACOCK MELODY LMFAOOO WHO GIVES BIRTH TO A CHILD AND GOES "yeah Peacock seems like a fitting name" WHAT TYPE OF PARENTS DOES HE HAVE AKF AS;KDH

@angry_noodles Honestly same. While a rivalry between Nine and Yuri could be funny, I don't really care for infighting within our main group. They have enough problems to deal with. And it'd be more fun to see all of them join together against the MLs and plan how to get rid of them, or to just,,,,, Stop. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread