Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

I had looked at the raws and am excited for what's to come! Melissa's so cool lol

I mean, I'm usually in favor of the surprise yuri route [where it makes sense and has appeal], don't get me wrong-
But with male leads like those four, Yuri really doesn't have any alternative options to Melissa [thus far] to begin with.
Well, I mean, aside from the route of "literally any random villager would be better". But, among core cast members, that is :p

Seriously, geesh. Besides, they're quite cute together so far, and Yuri clearly has a thing [romantic or not] for Melissa.
And, y'know, the cover does shows both Yuri and Nine beside Melissa, and there's a romance tag..
..but no yuri/shojo ai tag. :(

And with Nine acting more like a pet [in the needy puppy sense, not the cutely affectionate sense], he's not making for an ovely convincing romantic alternative at the moment.
[That is to say, Yuri seems far more capable of giving support in addition to just receiving it than Nine does. Nevermind having a better dynamic with Melissa in general.]
So with that in mind, I guess I better not set my romance plot expectations too high..

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/MrDhhUSaIu_0wH-gSSR4phAS9fnonh--0KZTkx_6e3fAnXevKXsn-8PGybb11veP35_AWYN5GwSkwZXfTMP-5t07zUllSlzJRiQ

Then again.. yuri.. Yuri.. I dunno, that seems like a setup, right? RIGHT? :grasping at threads:

Dex-chan lover
What an appropriately obnoxious name for what looks to be an ostentatiously obnoxious character

Double-page supporter
sobs.... why'd nine have to be kicked out? he was so sad about only getting to see his Melissa for only a few seconds 😣

Group Leader
Poor Nine lost badly but I'm laughing! Oh and that yandere ML is big trouble. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bi harem with Nine and Yuri, plz!

(Also, stubbing your toe and stepping on legos? That's brutal... Melissa is made out of steel.)

Fed-Kun's army
Akamsnnssnbsksnsnsndndjd
So many nine cute drawingssssssss
And Yuri is such a heroine lmaooo she even called the prince a clown.. sksnsksnslsn XD

Double-page supporter
GOD DAMN YURI IS CUTE AF. 3SOME HAREM WITH NINE WOULD BE MY IDEAL OTP

Can we all just say Nine is the best candidate for a spouse!? F all these male leads.

Users who are viewing this thread