Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

So is Yuri her name cause she'd be going into that Yuri route like Mary Hunt from Bakarina? 😂

Dex-chan lover
i like Yuri but im not sure i can trust her, that smile when the mc was fainting is giving me bad vibes, also:
''Girl gets Reincarnated as a Villain so the Actual MC is the evil one''
so my first instinct is distrust, can anyone spoil me pls? whats the deal with her?

THAT! FUCKING! DESCRIPTION! OF PAIN!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAD ME SO BAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I IMAGINED EVERYTHING

Fed-Kun's army
Nine, no matter what form you take, ur still the most adorable 😍.

Dex-chan lover
I love Yuri! Glad to see a team up between the villainess and heroine yet again. 🤩

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F
She only has some hints of mad scientist in her but she's not evil and will not screw over Melissa at all, in fact, she ends up liking and idolizing Melissa to a point where she decides she wants to be a knight after seeing Melissa fight with her sword.

She was already wary of Ian as he is supposed to marry Melissa, but once she really starts to like Melissa, Ian really becomes someone she ignores and insulting Melissa becomes a good way of making her hate someone, that being said, she's not a yandere nor will this become a story with a lesbian pairing, Yuri and Melissa just become friends.

Peacock melody i'm cryinjsjshshsgs
I live for yuri saying that ian issa clown lmaooooo anyways nine is so cute <3

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh. IT SEEMS like we went the mixed harem route. YEEEESHHHHHHHHH

Anyway. With men like that, who the fuck wouldn't try to romance both another species or outright turn gay. Yuri and Nine, go get her!

Users who are viewing this thread