Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri maybe... yuri? lol It's always nice to see the villainess and heroine get along.

They really ran out of names huh.
I mean naming two of the 4 guys Jake and Jack was weird but Peacock?

Well..... he is a peacock. His parents knew he would be like a peacock growing up. But I just realised. The name peacock equals to pea cock. Lol, I hate peas

Wait wait wait... so Yuri is different in this version too? She is supposed to fall in love with one of the four, but she didn't care about the crown prince nor the rich guy. I don't think she had enough interactions with FL to like her. But I could be wrong. My question is: where did the FL change things with Yuri to make her like her more than the other guys? I don't know if i'm just wrong but it seems weird that she doesn't show any interest to the guys she is supposed to fall in love with, what changed?

That Yuri finger pointing... I had to...! 😖

(Yuri Objection edit, I wish img tag would make spoiler-like button...)
EPK6BLc.png

Dex-chan lover
I just love how Yuri also hate shit prince and grass boy and will probably hate red mutt, because he bit Melissa. Not sure if she will hate ass brother or why she will hate him for.

Dex-chan lover
She better not also be a reincarnation, I like to see a heroine actually be tired as shit of her own setting of her own volition 😂

Fed-Kun's army
That Peacock Melody cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣 It felt like I heard that phrase in a meme song before...

Users who are viewing this thread