Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

this is the first time i think a side character is more beautiful tham the FL. yuri's hair is so beuatiful combine with her blue eyes. really, her chara is beautiful

This is really refreshing, I feel like usually with isekai stories, the main character tries to either completely avoid the FL or try and steal the MLs from her
Also Yuri is so pretty damnn
Not sure what to choose though... Melissa x Yuri, or Melissa x Nine 🤔

Contributor
Nine can sense the Yuri and fears for his sanity.

@ravidya
xjwgcsozt9v11.png

'Men who treat others differently based on who they were never ended up being good people' omg aint that the truth! Periodt! On related note, It's always been my pet peeve in romance novels/mangas with ML being an absolute jerk to everyone & only decent to FL just to shoehorn how 'special' the FL is which sounds like lazy shortcut to developing real chemistry between characters.

Aggregator gang
Beware of the VIllainess is by far my favorite thing to read rn and I'm reading hella shit LMAO

nine's afraid of being abandoned after the yuri route comes to fruition lolololol

I hate the trash male leads but yuri nine and our wonderful MC are the saving grace of this story

I love that there was an explanation here of why people like these sort of characters in novels. Not even fourth wall breaking because it's actually part of the story. Written there for anyone who doesn't understand the attraction to abusive or just stalker-y characters in novels.

Users who are viewing this thread