Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

I now cant count how many times i died while seeing nine sobs... Such a sweetie!!!! 🥺

god, this one is great! the acknowledgment of how f’d up crazy dude leads are is so refreshing hahaha. loving yuri too!

Yes as always her manliness, her dandines so awesome, that the quality of male lead right there

Nine, baby boy why r u so cute while crying😭

also, I'm gay for both yuri n melissa. fuck the MLs man, they suck xD

If I were Yuri I'd have full on fallen in love with Melissa by now. Strong, powerful, and jumps into the fray to chase off annoying guys? That's honestly all it takes. lol

nine is baby. must protecc

male leads are fucking trash lmao

melissa is our righteous and powerful lord and savior who has a two-person mimi harem at the moment, come to my melissa study at 9am sunday please and thank you

Dex-chan lover
Nine's thinks he's lost his damsel in distress position with his goddess and is so sad!

I actually want a harem now. Like, Yuri and Nine will be Melissa's wives and all will be well in the world. Alternatively, Nine is the wife and Yuri is the best man bro at the wedding. Those are the only two outcomes I foresee.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes feel like some readers on here should 'repent' like she said in this chapter, lol. Some of the comments I've seen. . . and well, the bits and pieces I've seen of those genre's I've seen through villainess manga and the like, make me question what there is to like about them, but well, to each their own I guess. It's like Yandere's, I just don't get it and don't really need to I guess.

Also, the main character in this one is pretty fun.

GPPQzhs.jpg

i want the story to just be about the friendship between these three. they’re all so funny and cute lol

Users who are viewing this thread