Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Nine gtfo of my view rn, nobody wants you anymore

yuri_goggles_mugi.jpg

I've been trying so hard not to ship it because there is no tag but Yuri if you live up to your name then by god this will become the most powerful otome isekai

Double-page supporter
I rescind any previous doubts I had about this webtoon. I am fully onboard

Yuri and Melissa ending
Yuri will become Melissa's best friend. After this incident, Nine hates Yuri as he sees Yuri as his love rival lol. They both think Melissa is a cute lion XD

Extra character but Handsome like ML (Nine's secret)
Nine is a twin brother of the villain. His brother is the leader of the Wolf clan. That's why he's fucking handsome. He is a crybaby whereas his brother is the opposite. He will marry Melissa but they can't have children. This is due to their different races. I was hoping cute puppy ( ; - ; )

Is he catching feelings because she was so cool and knighty? Because if not someone is about to catch those hands
Thank you for translating and stay safe !

NINE IS WORLDS BABIEST BOY MY GOD he probably heard that melissa will be protecting yuri and thought that he choose her over him abdjsns i love him his crying face either makes u want to smother him or make him cry more

Dex-chan lover
Someone put this bule mutt down. Jfc, why is he always crying, crying dogs are annoying as hell.

Fed-Kun's army
The world is rotten if a guy that kidnaps, tortures and kills someone is popular and considered sexy by the readers of the novel.

Ooh, I love this. At first everything was going so tedious, and I thought it’d just go on like that forever. But this manhwa’s really became one of my favs.

Lmao peacock melody was the guy's actual name 😂😂😂I thought it was made by the mc to make fun of him

Double-page supporter
*prays with my whole heart for melissa to date both yuri and nine*

Users who are viewing this thread