Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Bless this Yuri route

Oh yes I also like Nine to have with her harem too!

Oh my god, Melissa is really awesome! <3 This is one of my fav manhwas, along with Bring the Love and Death is the Only Endding for the Villainess! <3

Love the wholesome pursuit of friendship and the care the two FLs have for each other in this sub genre, it's so refreshing

i love the melissa-yuri dynamic!!!! girls becoming bff and wanting to have nothing to do with the guys is so refreshing and all i've been looking for ;A;

now all i wish is for nine and yuri to become friendly with each other as well!

Double-page supporter
Yuri route! Yuri route! Am I talking about the person or the genre? Doesn't matter! Yuri route! ๐Ÿ˜„

@Abetillo Which world? Ours, or Melissa's old one? Trick question, cause it's both. Welcome to planet Earth, where every single iteration of it in every single reality is fucked as all hell! I hope you enjoy your stay~ :D

NO NO NO NO BABY NINE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T CRYYY AWEEEEE ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Y'all ever wonder why the protagonist is named Yuri? It's because the story is yuri ๐Ÿ˜†

Fed-Kun's army
@Svelandria Yeah, and life would be easier if we could accept that fact without it crushing our spirits and go into pessimism.

kdfgjs;gojf, I love this so much. can't decide between yuri/melissa or melissa/nine, although I'm leaning toward yuri/melissa (I love nine but melissa and yuri are just amazing). either way, even if it doesn't ship either or only ships one, I'm loving the interactions and friendship would be cool too.

Dex-chan lover
The gods are blessing me with not only the villainess' beauty but also the protagonist's ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Ah my heart boner is not going away at all ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

our Nine. is. so . damn. cute ! I don't want him to cry but still his crying face is so cute ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜

Users who are viewing this thread