Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
HIGHKEY WOULD NOT MIND YURI ROUTE (PUN INTENDED) their personalities would make a really good shoujo ai/yuri story lmao. If only Nine weren’t here bein all cute when he’s crying and jealous+misunderstanding them, I’d 100% ship YurixMelissa

Double-page supporter
Where the hell is Yona?? Im kind of worried... maybe she's f*cking killing someone or stealing gold goods from yuri's house... or maybe she's a good girl and hasn't insulted anyone 'till now... who knows

@Akera93 eh, he tried to murder Nine, remember? It might be a major misunderstanding, or we just don't know everything, but the entire idea behind the manwa is that the ML's are shit IRL (and most likely in the book, if Peacock is any indication), so i doubt it. Out of all the ML's, Melissa's brother is generally the least shit, and he still tried to sabotage Melissa wanting to break off the engagement to someone who doesn't love her and treats her like shit, so it's unlikely they'll get any real redemption arc, just pain.

Fed-Kun's army
now I'm starting to think out of the four trashy ML the brother is the most decent one !

did nine hear everything ?is she jalouse of yuri?

How could a character named Peacock Melody become a reader’s favorite character in the book?? His first name is an ambiguous bird for pete’s sake!!

i like her both with Yuri and Nine so how about a V type triangle, Melissa has enough love for them both.

Wait......Where is Yona? (Cuts to her stealing the gem flowers while Melissa has him distracted)

Nine currently crying about being demoted to side bitch... aye get he’s a dog!
no, because it’s a double entendre.
no, uhhh... because bitch is a lesser term for mutts or mongrels?
no, uhhhhhhh... because side bitch is often referred to as people in a relationships piece on the side or where the term mistress is too affectionate.
no, uhhhhhhhhhh... ummmm... fuck, go read a book instead!

Dex-chan lover
Villainess.png

Ah man, that callout though lol

Wow, betrayal already! She's supposed to protect nine alone! XD
I really appreciate her thoughts though, seeing that Yandere moment was a real wake up call. Not that I can handle extreme yanderes for very long @@

Users who are viewing this thread