Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

I prefer Yuri. Nine is too crybaby for my taste. I mean, if we reverse Nine gender then he's just another weak shoujo FL that most pp don't like.

" LIMP HAIRY ASS WOLF COCK" aAJHDGDSJSGS
Since it's pride month no het ships allowed, after pride i'll resume shipping nine and melissa

Aaaah I can't choose the side 。゚(*´□`)゚。 Nine is the most precious bun ever existed and Yuri is the sweetest bun I ever seen aaah I want to squish their cheeks so bad wuwuwu 。゚(*´□`)゚。 
Thank you for the chapter!
Is it possible to join your discord server? It looks like you're having a good time there *insert nine's crying face*

Dex-chan lover
@IdOnTkNoW : Bisexual threesome?

Considering the whole mage vs werewolf tension there's probably an argument for 'queerness' if Yuri takes part in that particular setup.

I'm team Melissa just rules above them all oblivious to their affections 😁 it's what I would be like in her shoes 🤣

A pity, now we know for sure there will not be a yuri route, thanks to Nine.

I suppose she will win due to some information from the novel, or just dis him somehow.

Thank you for the release and the utter chaos!!
But what about... Both? (Ace/friend route, polyamory, idk- go wild)

Plucked peacok😂🤣
Thanks for sharing some investigation on SYT World hahaha!

Dex-chan lover
I love the fashion and the art in this webcomic so much, it's so clean but intricate!!! Also I love Nine being a dramatic bitch so much

Users who are viewing this thread