Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
Just chop his head off. No need to play little cocks games. Just cut his head off then and there and shove it up his ass where it belongs.

Wild fan theory! Because Yona is best girl like EVER Yona will sell something belonging to Yuri to Peacock and rip him off.
I'm actually looking forward to what protagonist will choose, though. Melissa's a super interesting character to follow, too.

Fed-Kun's army
"If so you're absolute trash. Yuri's not an object."
"If You're really going to tell me you want the winner to take yuri as the prize when she isn't even here to speak up for herself..."

HELL YEAH. I hated that trope of if-I-win-I-get-the-girl. Hello? The love targets treating the girl like an object they can grab at the supermarket always did not sit well with me at all.

🤣
“Why bother with yuri and nine when there’s Yoona”
Yeah🤣👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

listen i love nine but yuri is competent rich and articulate- nine aint got shit on her

y’all choosing teams when i’m just here laughing at peacock being bald i’m—😭😭😭😭😭

I love Yuri and i usually prefer the gay route but Nine is just so cute i can't not be in his team 😩

I might go to your discord only to go for the ALTERNATIVE ROUTE: THREESOME.

I'm fine with withever one because both Yuri and Nine are cute as fuck but ultimate happiness while getting jealous, doubious and get a little bit lonely is my drama AND I NEED SOMEONE TO SHARE.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I want Yuri and Melissa remain frenemy. Their bickering is fantastic 😂

Also, suddenly thinking Yuri and Yoona makes money couple, lmao. Imagine Yuri tries to buy Yoona and she gets swayed 👏

Users who are viewing this thread