Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Group Leader
WHY ARE WE DEBATING YURI vs NINE

Melissa has two hands.............

Where's that polyamory handholding meme image

Aggregator gang
MelissaxNine best route BUT if this had been yuri/harem then yes I would welcome Yuri and Yona but since it's not I'm not gonna get my hopes up so, Nine it is. Well also he's super cute so he woulda been my #1 either way. But Melissa, hands down Best Girl no questions.

This is my favourite series and yet the part about the groups discord was honestly better than the actual chapter thank you for that 😂😂😂

PLUCKED HIS HAIR OFF YES
I just recently discovered this since I went to see what else you guys are translating and I am all for this manhwa now!

Thank you!!!!

Plucked peacock!!!! Agshsjsjs anyway that guy in the whole expensive attire looks more like a clown honestly speaking

Also what's with the Yuri vs Nine debate??? Poly is the only way to go obviously

Double-page supporter
The chapter was humorous and interesting all the way through but I choked when reading the credits 🤣🤣 YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS HOW DID YOU MAKE HIM BOLD !!🤣🤣🤣

Melissa has more style than Birdy. That's a fact.
Thanks for the chapter and bald Peacock. He will certainly look like that when he loses to Melissa lmao

In this war I'm taking Yuri's side lol. Nothing against Nine but nothing can beat some beautiful gals being pals™

Nine literally can’t speak for himself (yet) so wait for Yuri to heal him first before taking sides people. That said, there is a third side called “Melissa has two hands” and I’m all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread