Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Pfffffft... the team's really funny... HAHAHAHAHA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#PluckedPeacock

HAHAHAHHHAHA

I just like how 90% of Nine's screentime is him crying lmao

@Prasha @Shinrakvsa YES, POLY ROUTE, POLY ROUTE!!!! God if that was ever an option in these, it would save sooo many lives

Lmaoooo scanlators too busy fighting over nine and Yuri and making peacock bald to work on translating

XD that credits pages of the skeleton Yuri and the guy saying how cute she looks, it’s weird people keep spelling simp with two N(s and an E)

Dex-chan lover
Nine is cute but absolutely not ready for a romantic relationship with anyone, let alone the woman he's completely reliant on.

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't Magical Girl the definition of a rich kid at school starter pack lmao? :( ‒́ฅ‒̀ ):
Thanks for the translation!

POLY ROUTE, COWARDS - MELISSA DOESN'T HAVE TWO HANDS FOR NOTHING!!!

Also other than his green hair, there's nothing really about Peacock's appearance that would make me go "oh I'm totally going for his route" if The Brats I Love were an otome. His character design is excellent, it just doesn't scream "love interest" to me.

Thx for the translation ❀️❀️
Ugh damn, nine's crying face so cuteeeee

Here to drop some absolute truth:
Nine>>>>>>>>EternalSpenster>>>>>RudeMaid>>>>>ActualGarbage>>>>>>BrotherSniper>>>RedWolf>Prince>>>>>Peacock>>>>>>>>>>Yuri>>Harem of any kind

Awww, Nine is such a gentlewolf willing to stand aside because he thinks Melissa has chosen Yuri.

I always love how she transforms intl buff Melissa. But legit I love how she logic punched him by guessing he was gonna say the winner gets Yuri.

Thanks for the chapter.

Tyvm for the update omg β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

Users who are viewing this thread