Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Nine's only charater trait is not only crying, it's crying + loyalty + beau-ti-ful boyo = best boyo I agree. But yuri is aaaammmazing too, soooo. Loollolll plucked peacock feels so right for some reason.

Thanks for the update! 😍

Nine best boy. He imaging what I'm imagining, the Yuri route. But Nine is getting too cute for me to handle, so I'm leaning over to Nine

I’m on Nine route all the way. He was there first and he hella adorable asf. No one can say no to him. And honestly, Yuri’s personality, although it’s different from her personality from the novel in a good way, it doesn’t match up to our adorable Nine and his love and loyalty to Melissa.

@RemIpsum, Honestly I'm one for a poly relationship between the 3 leads, but you're right that Nine's complete reliance on Melissa is an issue. I hope he gets more depth and character development further into the story.

Honestly, it’s more realistic for this webtoon to take the love triangle harem route then choose between Nine and Yuri y’all. Lol.

...why does Peacock actually look better without hair. That's a more dignified and graceful skull than he deserves to have.

Double-page supporter
Hahaha Plucked Peacock is great indeed! Ty so much for the chapter, love this story. I say harem route with Yuri and Nine and Plucked Peacock (I bet his personality would be better too)

I’m biased and say Nine route since he’s best boy, but I’d be fine with a poly route too.

ive seen a lot of discussion on pairings and this is to end them all

Melissa x Yuri OTP and that's final, no boys allowed

Double-page supporter
HAHHAHA I love Melissa. Her sass, her strength, her beauty. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Also our poor little easily misunderstanding Nine 🙁

Users who are viewing this thread