Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@reverse_blue woulda have preferred a fun reference ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9RVS8cjNN0 ), but I'll take it :p All praise our cute adorable Melissa!

Double-page supporter
Nine is such a good boy. I hope we do get the threesome, they all deserve to be happy and loved.

Double-page supporter
If someone called me his canary I'd fucking slice of their dick gross ugh

The letter had to be from nine. I Mean, what better way to get rid of a rival then to destroy theire chances of contacting each other. Jealousy is a ugly thing

It can't be Nine, not like this. Even if he's jealous, he'd never 'betray' her in such a way.
Jeez, he's so precious though.

70% sure it's pre-planned all along, especially since it hasn't been revealed who the intel even is LOL (unless the bird turns into a human too?). But oh man Nine my baby 🥺🥺 honestly I'm fine if the Mc ends up with either of them but I'm more biased towards Nine. Hopefully Melissa soon realizes and focuses on Nine more after the whole spiel with Peacock lmao. This is honestly becoming one of my fave series (the chapters with Ian at the start annoyed me to no end, but at least the story isn't just focusing on him) so thanks so much for the translations!

Melissa you are so strong and sexy and big brained and you have TWO HANDS!!!

please lord feed me ot3 content

Users who are viewing this thread