Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

I'm guessing her priceless item will be Nine, and the overly polishing of sword is just to make Peacock make an ass of himself. The moment he argues he'll be making himself a jerk. He can't openly argue a persons life is worth less than an object to the girl he's trying to woo.

Nine is so cute uwu, as much as I love him I'm still team Yuri!! This because I don't see Melissa falling for Nine with her current personality and demeanour towards him, I think Nine's love for Melissa mostly sprouts from admiration towards her and I just can't see him seeing Melissa in another light other than a victim loving their saviour.. lol idk

What a cheater! He payed someone to find out what the item was?! Grrrr!!

And Nine is so gosh darn cute. I feel so sad that he’s miss understanding everything and isn’t be honest about his feels. Hopefully once he gets his tongue back he’ll be able to.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Why do so many people think it's Nine? He's been trying to distance himself more from Melissa thinking she's already chosen Yuri. While he may be jealous he's never been malicious.

If it was Nine who wrote the letter it would have been under orders, but I think it's more likely a servant in the house who got bribed. That said it's 100% a bait, hence her shining it so much. Make it look like the obvious choice to hide the real choice.

Where is Yona though? That girl is greedy I’m just saying
Or is it too obvious lol..

YONA??? WHERE IS SHE? I also suspected Nine (but I think b/c I'm use to "hearing" him through writing." I hope I'm wrong. The letter says "but other mages," which implies that the writer is a mage, right?

Also, Yuri is the "impartial party," I'm fully expecting bold face lying.

As much as I want the story to be on to Yuri route (pun intended), I'd prefer Nine route 😂 don't worry, you lovely blue wolf! We're rooting for you and Melissa to be together!

I love Nine. I would be happy to see a Yui route, but Nine is too perfect! I'd love for her and Nine to end up together😍

Users who are viewing this thread