Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
How can Yona be the trashiest person in the series, yet still remain the best girl?

Would've have been funny if Melissa stuffed Yona into that box since shes been spending so much on this lady just to do basic work

Double-page supporter
@Watee Yona is probably weighing the pros and cons of staying in a well paying job with a trustworthy employer that gives occasional bonuses vs one large cash sum from an untrustworthy source that may try to backstab her to erase evidence. In short, she's not stupid.

Now Yona's composure and attitude towards money all makes sense. At first, I thought it was a trick. Then, when Melissa acted scared, I thought for a moment, maybe Yona really did have a change of heart. I'm glad my first guess was right and they came up with the plan together!

BTW, who is that person behind Peacock who is ready to unsheath their sword?

Dex-chan lover
How much is a defanged werewolf Butler worth? He certainly looks good even in shabby clothes.

... They put him in the mystery coffin didn't they?

Fed-Kun's army
JDSJLSDLKJ I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I'M HAVING A BLAST

thank you for the update~!!!!

I wanna see Melissa beat the shit of this arrogant and insufisticaded playboy to the ground. And Yona, don't know why but she remind me of a pimp named slickback

Users who are viewing this thread