Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

@funezcookie6
I think that that the writing here is supposed to show how glorified most male leads are in novels like these. This obviously shows how rude the Male Leads can be and shows that just being handsome and nice to the main character doesn't justify how you really treat people. I honestly think that the only reason Peacock Melody fell for her silly plan was because of how low he thought of her as well as Yuna's greediness. Yes, some parts seem a bit cliché, but most of the actions she and the other characters make highlight the point that the author is trying to make. I guess you could call this Webcomic a Satire of some sorts. sooo... i guess you're thinking about it too seriously?

technically isnt a priceless object something so valuable that money cant buy it? i wonder whats her special item is considering that

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly think whether it's Nine or Yuri, both are a win-win. Yona wouldn't be bad either but having Yona and Melissa together is pretty scary. hahaha

Its yona in the box isnt it?
Shes worth more than 50 mill (probably drained melissa of more than that lol) plus shes beautiful even when dressed shabily.
Plus shes been growing up and supporting melissa all the way, even before nine and yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Lol called it! i knew this is just a trap made by melissa XD. lol yona best advisor.
Also yona's Priorities: MONEY>LOYALTY
NOW MOMMY IS ANGRY!

LMAOO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT CENSORED WORD IS.XD

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS❤

Dex-chan lover
I've just seen the chests and I'm wondering why they're so large.

I'm imagining one of them is Nin- I mean, Man-sized.

Users who are viewing this thread