Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

So, i even went back to previous chapter, but Yuri's bad drinking habit never was explained?

Dex-chan lover
@Hadski
Also humans and wolves cannot crossbreed, so no human-wolf baby. Melissa doesn't really mind since she doesn't see herself as mother material, although Nine wants a child to care for. (Nine's the softy in the relationship.) As for sexytime, she tried to take all of him but it was too painful.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... Thanks Romee for the beautiful SFX. And the rest of the team for the update.

Also, the tension there with Nine was so fucking high. At least lady Melissa is kinda blunt in that aspect. Not like my girl Yuri who is horny on main but couldn't get some of that tension because she was too drunk. Never drink again pls. Both of you.

ugh i LOVE the art its so good. reading these manhuas are so refreshing compared to real life 😭😌

thanks for the update :))

Dex-chan lover
so Yona is more than money-grubbing, she's materialistic. she's honest if anything
also snort Jake is the 2nd most tolerable behind red hot (but that dog's more maroon if anything). I hate Peacock and Prince. Red hot is arrogant but honest if anything, Melissa's brother, I've just gotten used to his type
also also, Lady Melissa, you've could've stripped a couple more layers hehe

@Ovannion I was having the same issue. In my settings compressed image was on but when I turned it back to original & refreshed that fixed it! ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

Dex-chan lover
If Yuri has to end up with one of the useless four or Nine, who would you choose...?

Well. As a TS myself, I really took notes! Thanks romee~

I’m never getting over how beautiful this art is ugh even the characters I hate are gorgeous 😂

Double-page supporter
Oh great stalkers vs Queen Melissa ROUND 2.
And Nine is sooo cute

Users who are viewing this thread