Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Yessss he s the goodest boy. Also pls dropkick this creep to be even more gooder
Thank you for updating !

Thank you so much for your translations & hardwork! <3 I am internally crying at the fact that there were 60sfxs to redraw OMG, I feel the pain

Aggregator gang
Spoilers from the novel:
He is stalking Yuri, it actually becomes a problem because Yuri doesn't want to be stalked but Jake thinks he has to check on her to protect her because of people like Peacock...and his sister, because he's still convinced she loves Ian and plans to attack Yuri later on for Ian showing interest in her.

He has absolutely no respect for his sister and just expects her to show a bully side at all times, well, he also just happens to like Yuri and is a stalker, but uses the "protection" defense to justify it even though Yuri didn't request any protection and doesn't like being stalked.

Funnily enough, it's one of the main reasons if not the main one why Yuri doesn't care for Jake, without Melissa being a bully for them to save her from, Yuri can just interact with the guys as they really are and just naturally finds them to be jerks or not that great, they all depended on Melissa being evil to actually be love interests, without that, Yuri just thinks they are obsessive creeps that are also jerks and not as cool or awesome as Melissa.

Thank you for the hard work..👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
This chapter is also very hilarious🤣🤣🤣

I need to spend more time appreciating the artwork when I read this manga. I had to make a double take on page 9 because my brain initially thought Melissa's eyebrows looked like this
zWt6dUX.png

😂😂 i saw her braid, and it morphed into huge eyebrows

@zz2000

What do you mean? This story would actually have 18+ sex scenes? What is this "afterstory"? Also, where is that "3rd party discussions"?

I want to read them myself to be sure.

JEEZ this story is so good. Words can't honestly describe how thankful I am to read this masterpiece, especially when a great group is scanlating it too >////<

first of all, big thanks to the scanlators, we wouldn’t have anything to binge without you guys literally killing yourself with all your work. secondly, today’s a great day to be a nine shipper 😀

this was the most god-tier chapter of this god-tier series. i cannot believe how blessed we are on this day

For real though, I hope there will be a chapter ou a Q&A telling us what did Yuri did in that night, I'm really curious because it reminds me of drinking parties with friends hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread