Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Nine be like 🥺all the time and I can't it's too cute!! Also I aspire to be like Yona lol

i really want full poderbrat redemption arc. get sneezy brat an intervention. is it too late? is it?????
no one else is saveable
maybe Jack. Maybe. Because if he isn't, Nine's story will be a little sad.
The prince is too stupid to ever have hope, so I hope the kingdom finds a solution to that too
Peacock is irrelevant

@zz2000 - OMG! LOL! That's too funny but also really sad at the same time. Poor Nine
no babies or sexy time for him so long as he loves Mel. XD

Thank you so much for the update!!!
Yona is so fun, she always has the best rebuttals lol
I just want Nine and Melissa to be happy

Thank you for the speedy update! Speaking of the end credits, I took nlte exactly of those sfx. I can't actually imagine how you guys keep up this top tier quality of redrawing and translation. You guys are awesome and truly are saving our touches! lol

Damn though, Nine really be bringing out all the uwus. My heart squeezed bad from that NinexMelissa backhug. What's next for me? An aneurysm from them hand-holding?

Dex-chan lover
I IMMEDIATELY heard "The Next Episode" start playing when I scrolled down and saw Yona lmfao

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage
Good news is that Melissa eventually gets used to Nine's size, so they can still sex. The bad news is that humans and wolves can't crossbreed, so Nine and Melissa can't have any human-wolf babies. Melissa's OK with this since she's childfree and doesn't see herself as a mother type, not so much Nine since he's the tender doting type.

Double-page supporter
I bet Jake went to stalk on Melissa not Yuri. Also PLEASE SOMEONE SPOIL ME ALREADY DOES THIS END IN A 3SOME WITH YURI MELISSA AND NINE

Users who are viewing this thread