Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

“If anyone saw, wouldn’t they think it’s weird?”

It’s okay Melissa. We all saw straight through your moral reasons. Even Yona could see it, and she was mostly paying attention to all the jewelry she won.

@Ceiye @LogisticSDreams (as well as anyone else having issues with corrupted images)
Please make sure that you're on "original images" instead of "compressed images" in the data saving mode in your mangadex settings, then refresh.

Dex-chan lover
Bling Bling.. Ka-ching💲💲💲

tenor.gif

@zz2000 -
Oh yay! I'm so glad she eventually gets used to his. . . ahem size. XD And also it's not as though
they can't adopt a wolf baby to raise together or ask Yuri to somehow magically make it possible for them to have babies. Knowing how much Yuri now dotes on Mel she'll definitely make it happen somehow if she really puts her mind to it. She lives WITH a ton of mages for God sakes. But they can still adopt babies if Mel really wants to make Nine happy. XD

Fed-Kun's army
😭I hope there's still enough Yuri in future chapters.
If not, I'll take 2x the usual amount of Yona 😂

Where is the fluff tag, we need a fluff tag, or a pure tag. This was so fluff I burnt my eyes it was so bright . . maybe I should stop reading manga in such a dark room.

Yona is my spirit animal lolololol

And I'm curious about what Yuri's drunken self did. But I guess it's too mortifying it shall never be described haha xD

Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread