Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Honestly at this point, i have fallen in love with Melissa.

Please kind author, give us the yuri route as a bonus. I'm on my knees here 😞

Dex-chan lover
lol. their is more depth to this story. I assume its the curse of having to deal with these shitheads

Fed-Kun's army
WOAH A TWIST!!! i knew there HAD to be a reason why she couldn't just tell them to fuck off!! (i mean besides the obvious one for the prince) melissa was fantastic as always lmao sdljafljk i love her so much <333

thank you for the update!

Wow I just got chills this is too good. And to add on- this art is amazing I can’t ever stop talking about it.

So she really has a literal curse. A curse of dealing with these idiots. The hand of fate or the author?? Melissa is doing a great job as always then. Haha.
We are all in love with Melissa. I'm claiming it. Hahaha

Oh no, is this the reason why Yuri needs to fall in love with one of the male leads just to break her curse? Poor thing! I wonder if this was ever mentioned in the book, hopefully Melissa can help her.

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think I need some deep plot, just let the fluff and slapping continue!

I feel like yuri’s curse is to relive her life, stuck with the annoying male leads, unable to do anything but survive, and if lady Melissa gets them away from her, she might finally break free

I AM SO GLAD SoMEONE IS FINALLY CALLING OUT THESE TRASH STORY LINES/MALE LEADS!! The way this story is like platinum level good

I love how melissa x yuri are together and bringing shame on those awful maleleads rofl

Users who are viewing this thread