Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Aggregator gang
@emmanuuuella that'd explain why she had so much fun from being by Melissa's side, watching her doing new, unexpected thing that didn't happen before

Dex-chan lover
Melissa the Burnmaster 5000: Burning and churning fools and tools since 2019. #ROASTED

Straight up agree with bottom comment, don’t f*ck with the Roast Queen 😂🤣👏

Brahh wtf! If the curse is having to go thru the Novel repeatedly as the Heroine for those jack*sses Idk how Yuri deals with it! Like that’s such an awful curse! F*ck them mfs!!

Dex-chan lover
YURI +100
MYSTERIOUS BACKSTORY +10

It's such a shame that there's no like function in the comments section

Honestly, every chapter i'm just turning gayer and gayer for Melissa. Also, MYSTERIOUS PLOT Y'ALL YEEESS

"This time eh?"

Hmm. Yuri, have you been reborn into this novel over and over again and forced to relive this horrible life over and over or is it some other curse that happened "again"?

Dex-chan lover
LMAAOOO I LOST MY SHIT WITH THAT NO SIGNAL PANEL LOOOOOL XD.
BUUUUUUUURN DICKHEADS,BUUUUUURN!!
Lol who needs useless handsome shit main guys anyways....if you're already cool enough to be on your own story anyway.
Damn melissa never fails to amaze me.XD
PREACH MEL AND HER MAJESTIC EYEBROWSS!!
Yuri x mel ship allll the waayy

also THE PLOT HAS NOW THICKENS WITH YURI ON THE LINE.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS ❤❤❤

This is one of the best Shoujo manga I have ever read-
It continues to call out all the sexist annoying tropes in old shoujo, has positive female friendships, its hilarious
and the art is very nice
10/10
Death to the male leads :p

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so she is a self-aware heroine that has lived through the story several times and remembers those times?
Damn, is that's the case, that sucks. Having to deal with such kind of jerks over and over again, without truly being able to refuse them without shooting yourself in the foot...

Fed-Kun's army
Melissa you da best! As well, I feel sad for the heroine. Seems like she knows her situation for some reason? Does she know she is in a story? An interesting development.

tHe pLoT tHicKeNS, also i wish she just dragged the prince all over like that in the first few episodes and didn’t bother to care about her image so that we could’ve gotten here more quickly and some people wouldn’t have been annoyed by the slow pace leading up to the ball ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread