Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Group Leader
Good Lord
Of all the things I expected this webtoon to be, sfw/nonsexual Sadistic Beauty was not it
Like seriously... Nine=Haesol, Yuri=less bratty Gyerin, and Prince Ian= less dickish Minho

Group Leader
@Controless
teehee

Sadistic Beauty is an adult-rated webtoon about a woman into femdom. Various people fall in love with her and get dominated by her in the bedroom.

Beware the Villainess is a like that but not g-rated. She's femdomming them, but gently. Look at Nine. Look at Prince Ian. Look at Yuri. Look at those blushes when she commands them them, puts them in their places. Look at Prince Ian's face when he gets the tiara put on him. He's into it - they're ALL into it.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
i deieied xD
Yuri is buried in plushies hahahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Slight mistake here: in darts, you would actually get zero points from a "Robin Hood" shot (one dart on top of the other)

@ShadowKingthe7 but the so called author of this world didn't know that so it's ok. any mistake can be blamed on the shallow knowledge of the author. it's actually a genius idea lol

Hmm. Let's see how double standards for boys and girls work. Yes, males definitely are seen as the dominant ones in society, but are women supposed to prance around usurping guys. I mean this manga is. This manga denigrates men to the more submissive role, where they always losing to our lead, who happens to be female. That kinda feels like in the face feminism. I kinda want her to gracefully accept that she's won without making the males look bad. That said, I could be buying into the perception that females complaining about gender inequality are just noisy b****es, which is discouraging to myself, as I am a female.

Is this manhwa misandrist? Well, if the roles were reversed, it wouldn't be misogynist. It'd be an underdog guy fighting against powerful females - which I see more in Chinese manhuas than anything. And those stories suck. Does that mean that trying to dominate an entire gender makes a story a little bit crappier? Or is it because those stories were Chinese that they were crappy? I can take women taking the lead, but having the story point it out is like...annoying. It's just annoying. It isn't immoral in this case. It's just makes me uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread