Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Ooooooo! Don't stop now! I hope he's finally listening and that he will actually make an effort to change for the better rather than blowing her off this time.

Y’all...they said fireworks would be starting. I pray to god that the next chapter doesn’t have the “there are fireworks happening while my love interest is saying something important so I miss the love confession and never ask them to repeat themselves” trope. This comic has subverted a good number of tropes, so I have hope.

Finally, a female lead that will tell straight up to a scumbag prince that just bc he’s the one in line for the throne doesn’t mean he can just do whatever he wants!

Man, this webtoon is one of my top list now. The amount of realistic choices and the straightforwardness of a the FL continues to make me expect more and never get disappointed.

Contributor
Finally someone told him the truth.

If all people only go along with him to gain his favors, he will always stay spoiled and believe everyone else is just here for his pleasure.

Let's hope he will become a better guy at the end of this story.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever made this webtoon nailed all the checkmarks for what makes a good webtoon.

Dex-chan lover
Woo! A character who think about what happens after the end point lol
Many thanks

hope she winds up running the country.
I was so worried we would have the fireworks interuption moment there when she was starting talking
so good that she let it all out.

Group Leader
If she end up married him. It would repeat the same story of 'Remaried Empress' for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread