Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

It really is odd that the tiara fit perfectly on Ian, specially with a teary face...instead of being an admirable crown prince, it seems that being teary-weak looking crown Prince suits him more (...for me)...And hopefully Ian will understand how bothersome and how foolish he is after he knows why Melissa hate him...also, thanks for the update!!❤️

Oooh that look that Yuri gave him was gold! Melissa is seriously one of the best prota !

i literally have suffered through the most garbage manhwas/mangas just so I can read ANYTHING, anything with a female main character who actually is important, dimensional, and in control of her own actions. this manhwa makes all of my suffering worth it. good god i am so blessed to read this. what a time to be alive for real.

Wow she only told him two reasons and he's already fallen into despair. Let's just hope he'll finally face reality and reflect on his action.
Is it too much to ask? Well I guess. At this point he's so pitifully dumb I can't even curse him. The dude is deluding himself into thinking 'it alright since I'm the crown prince'

@yuushira well it's either what melissa was inferring, that as far as politics and royalty go, a princess has about as much standing as furniture, a bargaining chip to be used for political clout. alternatively, he takes it as an insult because he's being emasculated in front of yuri. either way, dood's scum and it's nice to finally have her criticisms register.

Whooooo!!!! Go Mellisa! Rip him to shreds!!! 🥳

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOO come on I know she has more verbal slaps for him and I need them!!!!
Thanks for the chapter I love when her sanity leaves her lol

Fed-Kun's army
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MELISSAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY. OMG FINALLY, OUT OF ALL OF THEM I HATE IAN AND “PEE COCK” THE MOST CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY THE DUMBASS BROTHER AND THE FURRY. FINALLY, A REALITY CHECK FOR THAT STUPID FUCK

Melissa is on the path to demolishing Ian. Hopefully, she'll break through to him and he'll stop bothering her and Yuri at least.
Thanks for your work !

Good god please just have Ian get all the truth bombs Melissa keeps dropping through his thick skull 😩😩😩 he's so disgusting and the fact that he said that men cheat a little and how he thinks he can do whatever he want because he's royalty is such major bs. He's seriously "men are trash" personified. Jesus, Melissa's right - what's even gonna happen to them past the book's story? If Ian's gonna continue to be this gross then I hope he somehow loses his right to the throne (one could only wish Melissa becomes the emperor/empress lol)

All the men here, except for Nine, are completely filthy trash and I have so much respect for the author for having Melissa call them out on their bs misogynistic ways. I just hope those men are gone for good because idek how to feel about them having some sort of redemption arc lol.

Finally, finally she's telling him everything that he's doing wrong. There's a slim chance that he'll actually learn and understand that he's a bad person, but at the very least after this he might finally realize that she's not playing hard to get. That rather than cutesy, tsundere dislike, this is actual hatred. It probably is a shock for him to figure out that the woman who loved him enough to put up with all of his bulshit finally snapped, that there is a point where people will finally give up on you.

I wonder how long it will take for him to pick up on the fact that Melissa said Yuri doesn't like him, and Yuri didn't deny her. In fact, Yuri was looking at him like she might kill him. Which is fair, because the Crown Prince is a horrible person.

Users who are viewing this thread