Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the kingdom will be so doomed, I think you can make a revolution and conquer them yourself Melissa if Ian ever be a king (pretty interesting if this truly happen haha), protected by that assasin older brother? You can tie him up in the tower somewhere.

"It's natural that all men do a little cheating" waa, this remind me of some years back, my friend almost killed his sister's ex when he heard that asshole spout nonsense similiar to this.

Dex-chan lover
If it weren't a fantasy setting there would be plenty of farfetched cousins to take his place. Although being a womanizing piece of shit doesn't stop you from being a decent king.

Why would the author end the chapter right in the middle of him being told off? I was so enjoying that.

Group Leader
@fuyuhakai
Melissa would probably pound all those shitty "hot fathers who are psychotic and only care for tere children after the said children grovel and demean themselves" to the ground

I actually really though for a second there that Ian was crying because he was TOUCHED by Melissa's action, I mean, she had just given him THE BEST PRIZE, but no, dumb I was, and he felt slighted, the dumbass. I love Melissa with all my being and I am glad she just decided to fuck it all and tell Ian off like she should.
Now... hopefully this doesn't bite her in the ass after he becomes emperor....
Thank you so much for the update!!

Bitch slap some sense into him Melissa! 👏🏻

But umm he’s gonna be the emperor some day so maybe don’t completely shoot yourself in the foot... just a suggestion *shrug*

Btw, i always wonder..... in manga or novel where the crown prince or heir to prestigious and powerful family act like a dumbass.... what in the name of fuck are their parents doing?

jis

Man, Yuri's disappointed look
with the spoilers that she's been reliving this novel over and over again, watching Ian fall in love and romance her and kick OG Melissa to the curb without ever growing up.

I can't help feeling a tinge of sympathy for Ian JUST because he repeats that cheating line like he's heard it from a hundred sycophants. You probably do have to be well-educated, properly raised and have a strong support network to not grow up warped by the attention of being crown prince.

Double-page supporter
Tell the cunt that if he keeps it up, he won't stay a crown prince for long, as he'll be dead.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Fuckin absolute destruction

Users who are viewing this thread