Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
Can I just say, Ian, your highness looks absolutely AMAZING when you are crying. Lololololol

Honestly tho, I love Melissa's character so much. I hope her last sentence can get into the dumb prince's head.

Thank you for the update!

maybe boys are just more attractive when they cry. so cute. crying boys are my weakness

yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! God, I love Melissa so much! Ian also finally gets what he deserves: a slap back to reality.

confirmed., i likecrying guys hsjhjhsjhjs even tho i dont like him his crying face is just hhhhh, anw u tell him melissa!!!

I THOUGHT IAN WAS CRYING CAUSE HE WAS HAPPY THAT HE ACTUALLY RECEIVED A PRIZE BUT BITCH WHAT-

side note: he looks hot when he cries

Dex-chan lover
Ian is a scum bag and can't take 1% of what dishes out himself, if someone treated him the way he treated original melissa he wouldn't be able to take it for more than a day without breaking down

ahh crying men are just💯💯💯!!!!! i dont even like ian but his crying face is so good!! i wanna see melissa make him cry more😚

Fed-Kun's army
Rip him a new one Melissa... please, please break him until he can't look in the mirror without feeling ashamed of himself. What a total pollock.

Finallyyyyyyyyyyy she's actually breaking one of them down and getting through to them holy crap I was waiting for this for ages!

Double-page supporter
Press F to pay respect to our comrade who has died in a fierce battle, Sanity.

Users who are viewing this thread