Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Gawd everytime this dude cries, he looks so cute and pretty.. but😑

HE'S AN AWFUL PERSON!!! >M<😐

Why does he have to look so beautiful whenever her cries D:<😭

And thank you so much for the new update!!! I always looks forward to reading this =^w^=

It is a shame that the vermin all get redemption arcs apparently. They are too dangerous to be left alive, due to the nature of their characters. Given how important their future positions are it seems that realistically the better option would be to kill them all, and have more worthy leadership take their place. Seeing as Melissa repeatedly states that the novel's people are idiots, due to the bad writing of the author, she should actually seek to lead the empire. In the event Melissa is unable to carry out a coup and appoint herself empress. Purging the worthless nobles, even to the point of allowing the empire to erupt into a hell storm of war would be preferable. Seeing as the current paradigm of the empire is of incredibly bad leadership, raising their heirs to be utterly worthless. The conflict would act as a crucible to forge a better, stronger nation than the current one.

Standing ovation, it won’t stick but I just wanna clap for Melissa every time she puts one of these idiots in their place.

Crying Ian is cute tho, he’s terrible but that’s just *chef’s kiss* to look at.

When a dude can't wear a tiara and own it, he's not someone I want in my life. If anything that felt like an olive branch and he didn't take it.

I really thought he was going to say he felt beautiful and own it or something. I should learn to manage my expectations... especially when it comes to the novels original male leads lol

Even the crown prince is incredibly cute when he's crying... This manhwa really awakens the S in me ufufufu >w<

she's so empowering, and i think melissa addresses topics other novesl tend not to address. I feel like a lot of the wommen are used as vechiles to show how beautiful or powerful the main character is but women sticking up for each other is what I'm for

Users who are viewing this thread