Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Dude! Her brother is so freaking creepy! People who think this is ok to do is completely sick in the head. I really sincerely hope that somehow in some shape or form I this misogynistic world that melissa gets named as heir apparent

... is nine going to assume that her disgusted face was intended towards him and whatever he said (i'm assuming its a confession)??? i'M GOING TO FLIP OUT

Who else wants to aim those tubes they use to fire the fireworks at Jake?!!!! Because of that b*stard, Nine's confession went down the drain!!!!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
┻┻︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵┻┻

I DEMAND AN EXECUTION!!!!!!

NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS PLEASEEEE
my heart can’t handle it if Nine gets hurt

Dex-chan lover
I love how this has literally been the story of tropes females like in their literature, but if it is applied it is just creepy and causes unbridled rage, and then it is also killing the only good relationship in the story

Group Leader
we figured out Nine's blurred speech bubble in the discord. he says "... you miss melissa. i just wanted you to know that."

Ignoring that stalker brother aside, are fireworks that loud tho??? Is it loud enough to drown people's voice? Genuinely curious

Group Leader
@imtaciturn yeah. i've had to shout to people right next to me just for them to hear (plus there's usually a bunch of other people nearby which adds to the noise). nine wasn't shouting so it's not hard to believe he got drowned out. also melissa's focus was on jake which adds to her lack of attention

Users who are viewing this thread