Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Oh. Well if there are 2 other princes, yeah. Just strip him of his crown prince title. Thought he might get a redemption but with that set up unless the prince actually marries Yuri he's fucked unless another high ranking noblewoman comes along. Poor Nine...Well, it figures it wouldn't be resolved that quickly. Nine's gotta get a little more development before Melissa registers romance is a possibility for her lol. And Yuri's brothers just need to know of Jake's existence and we're set. Jake can't act violent/dismiss his """"Future brother-in-laws"""" and her brothers will see Melissa chew him out so he won't get a chance.

How incompetent is Jake anyway. If he actually acted like his noble background, he'd be a top candidate for Yuri considering the other three options have just plain awful narcissistic personalities. Instead he's just creepy. Way to waste all of your good education and social life, dude.

Oh no, Melissa noticed Jake eXactly when Kyuu confessed and now he's gonna think Melissa was disgusted by his confession!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I got Nozaki-kun “I love fireworks” flashbacks. But this looks like it is turning out much worse.

Dex-chan lover
Where is my spin off of just Melissa, Nine, Yuri and Yona having a good life 😩
Melissa looked so cool after she finished telling off that trash prince, I want to join nine and Yuri's fanclub of everything Melissa

I'm trying to squint my eyes just to know what need nine said and all I can read is mellisa huhuhuhu😢😢

Oh, nine...
The crown prince looks genuinely taken aback lol. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson.

@imtaciturn Depends on the show and how close you are to the launching spot.
A big show will often have multiple explosions in the sky at the same time, followed quickly by another series of designs, it can last for a while too. You can also hear them being launched, it's like a whistling sound followed by a second of silence and then a big boom. It's basically a whole lot of cannon shots being let loose.
The shows are organised in parts, you have act 1 act 2 and a finale and such, with each part upstaging the last. It's usually not so continuous that you can't fit a word or two in but a few words could easily be drowned out, a sentence be cut off... And for a big show the finale will often be non-stop launches for a few minutes, talking then is impossible. Plus if it's a long show and you are close enough, your hearing adjusts to deal with the loud noises and you might need people to speak louder (in fact viewers are usually required to be a certain distance from the launching spot for precisely that reason, don't want spectators to go deaf).

So yes, they are that loud :)
it is used a little overly dramatically in mangas, what's the likely hood that it will drown out a voice right at the perfect moment? In this case I'd say Melissa was equally distracted by her brother as she was by the fireworks.

Thank you for the new chapter!
(on another note, noooo I hope Nine didn't get heartbroken lmaooo)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Romantic moment destroyed by stalker brother. I have never seen a better example of unintentional cockblock.

Users who are viewing this thread