Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

The fireworks confession is giving me flashbacks to the anime ending of Nozaki-kun lolol

Dex-chan lover
What a good trope. Not at all a trope I've thought was complete and utter shit since I first saw it in a generic harem anime 11 years ago. Not that at all.

Now, I shall no reach for my torch and pitchfork just yet. The writing so far has been pretty solid, so there is a chance the author won't resort to one of the most annoying tropes to ever exist (while adding another layer of retardery).
Because let's be real, there is no logical way Nine could get the impression her reaction is in response to him. Imagine it. You are talking to someone, they move their focus of vision from your face to something behind you and make a disgusted face. No matter how unsure of yourself you are, you will not assume that the reaction is to anything you just said. And at this distance it is impossible to not notice that she isn't looking at his face any more.

Poor Nine... Well, I ship Yuri, so it's better this way. I'm sorry to be happy that you saw that disgusted face, Nine.

Bruh why gotta ruin this good moment! Nine looking cute, and the crown prince looking like a bitch: all is good. Thx for tha chapter!

I think we will walk to next route.. Jake's route.
Nine's confession become nothing, poor Nine 😐

O por dios este capitulo fue genial!!
cada vez me encanta mas esta protagonista

Users who are viewing this thread