Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Hell noooooooooo Nine better not think that Melissa made that expression 'cause of him! T_T

“Quit thinking villainess won’t get hurt, or that virtuous women will accept your feelings no matter what.“

👆THIS! 👆SO MUCH OF THIS!👆

I am so here for Melissa’s top bitch moments and this episode was FULL of those. Put the prince in his place.

Also loving the low key rivalry between Nine and Yuri and how oblivious Melissa is to it 😂 A little heartbroken that she missed Nine’s confession 😢

I’m so impressed with how consistently this manga delivers. Absolutely no filler episodes.

Thank you for another update.

Aggregator gang
Ian and the rest of the idiot crew are so annoying 😩 it’s so satisfying seeing Melissa put them in their place time and time again.

Thank you team for translating!! The translation is awesome and easy to understand.

Nina is gonna misunderstand. Not only did Messila ignore his confession, hes probably gonna think that her disgusted face was directed towards him.

Oh no... Nine.... 😭😭 I hope she explains that she wasn't disgusted at Nine but at Jake😭
Thank you for the chapter!

If those 4 male leads died of mysterious accidents, I'd believe it. Good for everyone else.

Poor Nine I know he's gonna cry because she made that face but it's not for you baby😭💕💕

Dex-chan lover
one problem solved and on to the next one.
sweet burn tho. hate the prince day one.

i hate the damn firework show ITS LIEK THIS EVERY TIME FUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

BUT NOT ONLY DOES SHE NOT HEAR HIM SHE MAKES A FACE THAT IS DISTRESSED

anyways thank you for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
How can y'all tl that blurry dialogue bubble 🧐🧐

Nine my boi pls don't misunderstand

So, Nine's confession was translated, but blurred out because she didn't hear it. I get why that was done, but now I'm just wondering what he actually said.

Users who are viewing this thread