Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

No, dear brother.

It’s actually your sister who is desperately trying to hit Miss Podebrat, not the other way around (and the one you’re picking on is her loving opponent).

As they say in Italy, “stacce” (means “take it as it is that you can do nothing about it")

p.s. lol. Poor Nine. everything goes against XD

Nine said "I want to reastablish the Soviet Union with you", jkjk. But fr tho, I hope Nine doesn't misunderstand that disgusted face she made that was meant for Jake

I'm on team Yuri, but I feel a bit bad for Nine, being completely ignored like that 😂
But I feel a lot worse for Yuri who was forced to let her love rival get some alone time with Melissa. This must be so frustrating !
Now on to beating Jake's ass.
Thanks for your work !

Supporter
hope nine doesn't see her disgusted face and think she's disgusted by his confession. that'll be a really dumb development

on another note, imagine being man enough to tie your hair back with a bow and still look good

Dex-chan lover
Destruction: 10000. I wonder if that jackass prince recovers from that or if he actually grows a brain cell (singular) for once.

Also, fucking hell, MC's brother is a creep. No wonder she didn't hear Nine, she was too preoccupied by being disgusted by the creep behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread