Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

What u can learn from anime and manga : "don't confess at fireworks show"
Also
Unpopular opinion : nine is collecting podebrats plushies

NINE DON'T TAKE IT TO HEART WHEN YOU SEE MELISSA'S EXPRESSION our poor bby wolf

NOOOO WE WERE SO GODDAMN CLOSE im gonna go bald im gonna wring that kid's scrawny neck with my bare hands before melissa gets the chance

Double-page supporter
THAT GODDAMN FKING JAKE RUINED MY BABY'S CONFESSION. Let me go and wring all those male leads neck so no one can obstruct my little Nine again.
Also Nine and Yuri's feuds gives me life xD.

Thank you to the tooches staff for this monstrous chapter

Jesus christ these supposed love interests are just complete disgusting trash 😭😭 like i seriously hope she gets to deal with her brother because he's a complete creep. God.

Also, I have a feeling that Ian probably didnt learn his lesson but i hope hed just tuck his hands between his legs and just stay away forever just as melissa said. Someone who thinks and acts that way is definitely not worthy to be the next emperor.

Dex-chan lover
It's not hard.. it's just that all male leads in the novel are trash. Either they have rotten brain or rotten personality.. or both..

That aside...
🤣🤣🤣 The battle between Yuri and Nine continue.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love Melissa so much! Also poor Yuri, I hope some other time she will also get a chance to be with Melissa alone 😂
Also wth her brother is such a creep, i hope she will put him in his place just how she did with the prince

So good! Rip him apart Melissa!

And wow who would have thought he was the son of a maid. I never would have guessed.

Glad we learned that he has two siblings who can take the throne when his dumb ass gets canned. What a relief. The empire is safe.

Yuri has such handsome brothers!

And Yuri’s angry crying face was hilarious. As was Nines mean smirk.

Ooo yay more Nines and Melissa screen time!

Damnit Jake! Why’d you ruin Nines and Melissa moment?! You bastard! Melissa better kick his ass. 😡

I hope Nines doesn’t think her disgusted expression is directed at him! 😱😱

Thank you so much for translating this new chapter! I adore this story so much.

Dex-chan lover
Give us more Yuri content! I want to know what her deal is, you can't just leave it off on such a big reveal for so many chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread