Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck the stereotypical fireworks, but fuck her stalker brother twice as hard that bastard killed the atmosphere entirely! 😠

DAMMIT MELISSA! STOP FEELING WITH YOUR BRAIN AND THINK WITH YOUR HEART, NINE IS TRYING HERE!
Wait, I got that wrong, I meant LISTEN TO NINE'S WORDS WITH YOUR EYES INSTEAD OF STARING AT YOUR UGLY ASS BROTHER WITH YOUR EARS!

She probably would have reacted the same to his confession either way.

Also yuri is nicest

Dex-chan lover
Saw that coming a mile away as soon as the fireworks were mentioned.

On that note, poor Nine - he's probably going to misunderstand this again.

AHHHH POOR NINE HE WAS COMPLETELY IGNORED BY THE FIREWORKS AND THAT STALKER JAKE UGHHHHHHHHHHHH HOPEFULLY HE WONT BE REALLY UPSET OVER THE REALIZATION

also damn that triumphant smirk at being able to view the fireworks with Melissa 😏

Big F for Nine and Jake, Jake boutta know what six feet deep means and Nine prolly gonna be sulking for a long time after even if the misunderstanding is explained.

Dang it.... Nine will most likely sulk after this and that heck of a brother deserves hell his creepy as hell dang he is the verrrrryyy first long haired dude whom I've hated this much..... Even villains with long hair was more likeable to me than him aaaarrrggghhh it must've been difficult to have a brother like that his face is wasted on him

wow...just wow... nine finally worked up the nerve and their relationship probably was gonna go places from here, but no her stupid brother had to show up

Aggregator gang
Fuckin' fireworks-ass sound-covering-ass cliche-ass... Why do people in these stories always think "Ah, extremely loud noises are starting, time to confess!". Granted, she might have noticed rude-bitch before he even said anything, but still.

nine: i like you miss melissa
melissa: *disgusted at her brother*
misunderstandings arise

Users who are viewing this thread