Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

AHAHA. I thought it was going to be another cliche fireworks shock confession, but it turns out Melissa is surprised because he stalker brother is creeping around again in a scene that he's not supposed to be in. Poor Nine.

And oh dear, it looks like the story is derailing a bit, hopefully Melissa can handle it.

Yuri is getting more adorable by the chapter.

So...I really hate the fireworks confession trope. With a passion. But I will say, being distracted by
your brother stalking your friend with a camera and a creepy ass smile on his face
is the best reason I’ve ever seen for this trope to happen. This actually makes sense.

Group Leader
SHE DIDN'T HEAR HIS CONFESSION
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
NINE NO SHE WAS DISTRACTED AND DIDN'T HERE YOU DON'T ASSUME THAT FACE WAS FOR YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Of course he'll assume that face was for him. Fuckity fuck fuck

OH MY GOD they actually used the "distracted during fireworks show" trope and made it into "my ass-backwards brother is a stalker!!' Let Yuri's brothers take a swing at him! LEMME SEE THAT
Honestly, the satisfaction of this chapter is definitely Melissa's reasoning getting through to the prince. Hit 'em where it matters. I can't wait for it to happen to the rest of the fools.
I'm also waiting for Yuri's happy ending. Seems like Nine is end game. TBH I just want the two to stop fighting over her before ever confessing to her! I always hated love rivals who fought behind the love interest's back. If you respect her, let her choose with full view of both of you! Don't sabotage or try to gain advantages.

DAMN IT JAKE!!!! YOU RUINED THE F'ING MOOD!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
9 WAS CONFESSING! WHYYYYYYYYYY 😡😭😭😭😭😭

AHHHHH NINE
He's totally going to misunderstand Melissa's expression in the next chapter!! AHHH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread