Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

I know Nine feels like a huge Onodera right now but we're 42 chapters in and Melissa has nothing but pure hate for the other males whereas she actually blushed and acknowledged momentary weakness around Nine. I'm hopeful this time around. THANKS FOR RELEASING!

I find it adorable and funny as hell that they love Melissa so much
Thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Nine, baby, you don't have to compete with her. Sharing is caring

Father I must confess, since Melissa have looked nine @ss I can not look at it when I have a general view of his body, please forgive as I have sinned twice in one chapter. Amen. U_U

Group Leader
Melissa: I’m cold
Nine: Here take my jacket
Yuri: I CAN AND WILL CHANGE THE WEATHER FOR YOU

Lol how I thought Nine's response to the rival thing would go: "The prince is not my rival, Yuri is."

"I belong to Lady Melissa, but she has no obligation to become mine. So I have no right to fight with someone for her love (except with Yuri). " AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, actual romantic troubles based not on bs misunderstandings but on the difficulty of confessing your feelings? Is this good writing I smell?

Curious what she's been training for. The last time she trained she became a sword master and whopped the dog pretty handily. I also love that the staff of the mansion still see her as their hero.

Users who are viewing this thread