Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

@Rezna holy god is that true I DIDNT KNOW I THOUGHT HE WAS A SLAVE/someone from the forton household but i was not expecting that nine was part of the forton family

Dex-chan lover
@ninetailgumiho ... uh, wat? Yuri getting kidnapped by the villain is literally being a damsel-in-distress.
In a story about examining toxic masculinity in romance novels it'd also make sense to look at the role of female characters in the same, and this is one such instance where this could have been done (of course there's also the possibility that Yuri ends up freeing herself, but I doubt it).
That "the story can't change" is a weak excuse; it clearly can in many other ways. It's just the writer wanting the protagonist going off to rescue a love interest ... which is exactly the kind of trope this is supposed to deconstruct. So, yeah, this wasn't that amazingly done.

Confused about the last sentence. He kidnapped yuri, jack, mellisa and nine??

Lost something precious --> doesn't ring any bells, or euphemism for his balls
LoL

Lololol if everyone has a nice butt this one has a nice titties

Now I'm interested with Rottweiler

Dex-chan lover
Because I just binged this I still freshly recall Fortron is a surname all werewolves use. And the emperor treats Fortrons/werewolves as nobility. So the fact he's full name is Nine Fortron is not new or important.

What's important though is why he reacted that way to the news of his "rival" being kidnapped? Or is it because of the identity of the kidnapper?

Double-page supporter
Omg a villain!!! I hope Yuri is ok. That last panel of Nine is hot. Also the Yuri credits page is adorable

Wow, Nine was hot in that panel. And what scum! Using an innocent dog like that. I can't wait for Mel to beat him upm

I gonna guess that this is the entrance of
Nine's evil twin brother
. According to other spoilers I've read,
the real villain is the author of the original novel

@kisemi127 ok. thats what i thought, guess its just a bit wordy. Would have been more clear if it was their name first then saying that he took yuri

Users who are viewing this thread