Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

This story and the lead give me life. I just a crazy story about a guy who blackmailed a girl in high school and then stalked her when they meet 10 years later and it wasn't a horror...it was a romance.

Thank you for picking up this awesome story and translating it for us!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol when he said " I kidnapped your little princess, Jack Forton", I thought he legit kidnapped Jack, that would have been hilarious.

If the first thing the father think that a man's precious thing is the bell then he must have a bell for brain as well 😅

@doradora lmao. I had to read that panel twice too because I was like, "jack forton is the little princess!?" Then I realized I'm being an idiot. Lol.
Cool developments btw.✨
(Also, now we know why Nine is too handsome for a side character.)

Didn't they just messed with her brother saying Elizabeth didn't protection? Just to immediately after be kidnapped?!

The realization that dogs come from werewolves in this world is uh not gonna lie pretty disturbing.

Like how much breeding would you have to do to get that result and why would you even start ?

Dex-chan lover
Umm how does jack fall in love with yuri? As of this chapter he've met her twice (at the tea party (which doesn't make sense as to why he's there) and at the hunting competition earlier) also in the previous chapter it mentions that it's jake and Yuri's first time meeting face to face, but wasn't jake in her tea party before?

@Rel_ What they meant was Jack knew of Yuri before but he has never talked to her before just staring at her from afar with no other reason to stalk her

Users who are viewing this thread